Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of things do you do at monthly meetings?
- Round table discussions about living gluten free
- Gluten free cooking classes
- Topic discussions (i.e., going to a sleepover gluten free)
- Gluten free food tastings
- Hanging out with other youth who are gluten free
What is the format of the group meetings?
- Group meetings are approximately 1 hour long (7-8pm)
- We meet on the third Tuesday of each month (same time as GRCSG meetings, just a different room)
- We try to have our topic parallel the RCSG meeting topic. Topics (and snacks!) are announced in advance via the Google Group
Are there rules about who can come to the youth group?
- Our group is for youth ages 10-17
- Youth don't have to have a Doctor's diagnosis of Celiac Disease but should be following (or learning to follow) a gluten free diet
Can I bring a friend or sibling with me?